[Aos] Project 2 Handin and DEFERRED SYNCHRONOUS RPC

Michael Mchunu Michael.Mchunu at wits.ac.za
Thu Sep 19 13:11:46 SAST 2013

Hi All

  1.  We have now agreed that the handin date for PROJECT 2 is next THURSDAY. All the programs must be in one GUI

  1.  Following our discussion in class today on the challenging issue of DEFERRED SYNCHROUNOUS RPC, I strongly suggest that you read SECTION 4.2.3, PAGE 134 the DS textbook (Tanenbaum & Van Steen). Specifically, PARAGRAPH 3 is a ``must read’’. Give it a go. Good Explanation!!!

  1.  REMINDER: Shun will be leading the class in a hands-on lab on clusters.

Deferred synchronously yours

Mike