[Astrophysics] For your interest.

Siphiwe Thwala Siphiwe.Thwala at students.wits.ac.za
Mon Oct 20 17:31:02 SAST 2014

Interesting greetings to you all,

We are concluding our sessions this week and reflecting back on the tools we might have picked up has been a fun experience. If you don't have the complete set do remember to go to http://courses.ms.wits.ac.za/, check out the diverse material there and most importantly play around with the content whilst learning something new.

We know we have filled up your inbox's with our frequent mail and hope that when you get time to actually go through the articles you will have an insightful experience. On that note our last article should be familiar news to most by now.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2014/03/black-holes/finkel-text

Best wishes for your exams and we wish you stellar results,
MSIT Team