[Astrophysics] Astrophysics Talk Tomorrow

Shunmuga Pillay Shunmuga.Pillay at wits.ac.za
Tue Oct 13 19:53:05 SAST 2015

Hi.

Dr. Asha Tailor from the SKA will be giving a talk tomorrow to our Astrophysics Interest Group on  The Origin of Radio Halos in Galaxy Clusters.

Even if you haven’t been a regular attendee in the Interest Group, please feel free to join us tomorrow at 13:15 in MSL005.

Dr. Tailor's study path was interesting in that she graduated from Computational and Applied Mathematics, but pursued her PhD in the School of Physics. She therefore has a very broad view of what it's like studying at Wits. While we're meeting to talk about Astrophysics,  I'm certain she'll be open to talking about her study experiences as well.

Hope to see you there.

MSS Team