[Mathematica] FW: Mathematica talk at Wits University

Brian Maistry Brian.Maistry at wits.ac.za
Tue May 18 15:46:00 SAST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Beccy Remenji [mailto:beccy_remenji at wolfram.com]
Sent: 18 May 2010 03:42 PM
To: Brian Maistry
Subject: Mathematica talk at Wits University

Over the last few months, I've traveled to a number of
universities in different countries giving technical talks on
using Mathematica for everything: from math, physics, and
engineering to sociology, chemistry, biology, and even music.
Faculty and researchers who are new to Mathematica or who have
experience with a previous version are quite impressed at all the
new features and functionality incorporated into the latest
version.

Soon I'll be in your area to provide academic seminars on
Mathematica 7, and I'd like to set up a technical talk at your
institution. I thought this would be of interest to you, so
please respond if you would like an overview of Mathematica's
applicability in your teaching and research.

For a quick look at Mathematica 7 within academia, watch this
video, which covers some of the advances you'll learn about, and
why you don't want to miss this opportunity:
http://url.wolfram.com/3QzHHu/

Please let me know what kind of topics you're interested in, or
if you have additional questions about incorporating Mathematica
into your teaching or research. I look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Beccy Remenji
International Business Development
Wolfram Research, Inc.