[Mathematica] FW: Resources for teaching with Mathematica

Brian Maistry Brian.Maistry at wits.ac.za
Tue Nov 9 09:41:11 SAST 2010

________________________________

From: Tasha Dunaway [mailto:tasha_dunaway at wolfram.com]
Sent: Mon 2010/11/08 10:52 PM
To: David Sherwell
Subject: Resources for teaching with Mathematica

Because Mathematica is available on your campus, I've gotten a
lot of questions from faculty about using Mathematica for
teaching. Universally, faculty agree that free resources can make
a big difference in integrating software throughout the
curriculum, so I thought I'd pass on some of the most popular
faculty-recommended free resources.

If you haven't done so already, be sure to sign up for the
Wolfram Faculty Program, a free program where faculty members who
are interested in teaching with Mathematica can collaborate, no
matter their level of experience. Members receive updates on the
latest trends for using Mathematica in their classes, plus
exclusive benefits to support Mathematica usage, including a
members-only forum for sharing experiences and user-created
courseware:
http://url.wolfram.com/72Mk.dK/

The Wolfram Mathematica Learning Center can point you to
additional resources to jump-start the Mathematica learning
process, with links to "How tos", examples, video screencasts,
and much more:
http://url.wolfram.com/7VD-BkI/

I look forward to finding out more about your use of Mathematica
and helping you access more of these free resources.

Best regards,

Tasha Dunaway
Wolfram Research, Inc.
tasha_dunaway at wolfram.com

WR2076994

This message was sent to <david.sherwell at wits.ac.za> by Wolfram
Research, Inc.
Mailing address: 100 Trade Center Dr., Champaign, IL 61820, USA