[SAHS] Vacancy : Journal of African History seeks a freelance Managing Editor

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Mon Aug 26 19:19:50 SAST 2019

This job is fun (the administrative heart of JAH) and it comes with some
travel and academic benefits that are not listed :
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BUI769/managing-editor-freelance-contract

We are looking for a meticulous and industrious somebody.

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za