[Sugarman] dates

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Sat Nov 2 11:45:50 SAST 2013

This message is primarily for the Wits people (as ever including Stephen
and Nafisa).    (I know that I need to post a summary of the meeting in Ann
Arbor -- I'll get to that next).

We've agreed that the first workshops will be held in Johannesburg, and I
hope also Acornhoek, *between May 5 and 21* next year.   We need, also, to
narrow down a good time for the return match to be held in Ann Arbor (where
football makes almost all other activities very complicated in the Fall
term).   The theme for this second session is around the Digital
Humanities, and it will be hosted by Danny Herwitz and Derek Peterson.

I would like to propose that we do it for two weeks after October 27 before
it gets very cold, and after teaching ends here.   If you have objections
to those dates, please let's hear them.

Many thanks, k

--
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,