[Sugarman] November 21, 12:00 Planning Meeting at WISER

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Mon Nov 18 11:26:04 SAST 2013

Just a reminder of the meeting at WISER on Thursday this week (November 21)
at noon, in the WISER seminar room.

This is to report on the Michigan meetings in October, discuss the
arrangements for the first workshop next year and begin planning for the
long term.

Thanks, k

--
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,