[Sugarman] Workshop 2 in Ann Arbor

Raimi Gbadamosi Raimi.Gbadamosi at wits.ac.za
Mon Nov 25 12:37:31 SAST 2013

Dear Kieth,

This is going to be in the middle of exams for most people. Can it be done earlier or later?

Raimi

@RGb
Prof  Raimi Gbadamosi

President
Academic Staff Association of Wits University (ASAWU)

Wits School of Arts
Johannesburg, South Africa
0798 488 351

On 25 Nov 2013, at 08:13, "Keith Breckenridge" <keith at breckenridge.org.za<mailto:keith at breckenridge.org.za>> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

Devon reminds me that we need to fix the dates for the second workshop, which will be held in Ann Arbor in the Fall.   The theme for this session will be on the digital humanities broadly conceived, and on the Michigan side it will be coordinated by Danny Herwitz and Derek Peterson.   We still need to assemble a Wits team for this, but I don't think that it will be difficult to do that.   Given the constraints of teaching and accommodation the dates that seem to make the most sense would be for the two weeks between October 23 and November 7.   Please let me know if there are insurmountable obstacles to those dates.

Many thanks, keith

--
Keith Breckenridge  W I S E R - The Wits Institute for Social and Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,  Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Tel: +27117174272<tel:%2B27117174272>  | Fax: 0867654213<tel:0867654213> | Web: wiser.wits.ac.za<http://wiser.wits.ac.za>