[Sugarman] Wits meeting

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Fri Oct 18 08:41:45 SAST 2013

Dear collaborators,

It would be useful, I think, to have a meeting of interested Wits people to
report back on our discussions in Ann Arbor and to begin planning here in a
similar way.    If you're based in Joburg (including Stephen and Nafisa)
please indicate on the doodle form at
http://doodle.com/bwdnhmsanp8srmr3which time you'd prefer.

As usual, if you know of someone at Wits who ought to be involved with this
project, please let me know.

The structure and details of the collaboration are well explained in the
proposal that Gabrielle posted to this list (which is also available
here<http://lists.wits.ac.za/pipermail/sugarman/attachments/20131008/7a88c5bf/attachment-0001.pdf>
.)

Many thanks, k

--
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,