[Sugarman] Biennial Conference Journal of Southern African Studies

Anne Pitcher pitchera at umich.edu
Mon Jun 2 15:53:46 SAST 2014

Dear all,
The editors of JSAS have asked me to circulate a call for papers with
respect to their First biennial conference to be held 7-10 August 2015 in
Livingstone, Zambia. As the theme directly relates to many of the themes we
just discussed (and criticized) at our workshop, it is quite relevant to
this group. It would be  interesting to put together a panel or two to
present at the conference.

Best, Anne

Anne Pitcher
Professor of African Studies and Political Science
Faculty Associate, Center for Political Studies
University of Michigan
4700 Haven Hall
505 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1045