[Sugarman] South Africa-Brazil Consumption Studies Meeting, Sao Paulo October 2014

Mehita Iqani Mehita.Iqani at wits.ac.za
Thu May 22 12:16:36 SAST 2014

Dear Colleagues,
As a follow up to our recent Global South workshop, some of you might be interested in this event (Binational Meeting on Consumer Culture Studies) which is taking place in Brazil in October.
It is a follow up to the South-South Consumption Studies workshop that we hosted at Wits last year. And it is a pre-conference for the annual "Consumption and Communication" Congress hosted by my collaborators in Brazil.
All details attached.
Best wishes
Mehita

Mehita Iqani (PhD)