[Sugarman] Wits/UM forward planning

Isabel Hofmeyr isabel.hofmeyr at wits.ac.za
Thu Nov 20 08:52:33 SAST 2014

Dear Derek

Many thanks to you and everyone at Michigan for hosting us so generously.  I
gained an enormous amount from the workshop and and feel inspired to
implement some of the ideas we saw.

From:  Derek Peterson <drpeters at umich.edu>
Date:  Wed, 19 Nov 2014 22:24:51 +0200
To:  "sugarman at lists.wits.ac.za" <sugarman at lists.wits.ac.za>
Subject:  [Sugarman] Wits/UM forward planning

Dear everyone:

Many thanks to the South Africans who braved the winter's snow to come to
Ann Arbor for the 'Digital Humanities' meeting. It was great fun having you
all here, and I certainly learned a great deal from the occasion.

I attach here notes from our planning meeting. As you will see, we have now
got dates in the book for the next four workshops (!). Could everyone please
make note of the dates and ink them in your diaries?

With all good wishes,

Derek

---
Dr. Derek R. Peterson