[Sugarman] Urban Workshop

Claudia Gastrow Claudia.Gastrow at wits.ac.za
Mon Oct 27 22:32:34 SAST 2014

Hi all

We are beginning to organise the planned workshop on urbanism for next year and would like to settle on some dates. From some initial inquiries, it seems like early May might be the best time period for the workshop to take place, but we'd like to open up to the list to discuss this. Early July has also been raised as a possible time, although that might be difficult for people on the South African side as there are already quite a few workshops and conferences taking place here over the June/July period. If people could post back to the list about whether May, July or some other month would be better for them, we can begin to nail down some dates.

Thanks

Claudia