[Sugarman] E.P. Thompson conference evaluation

Derek Peterson drpeters at umich.edu
Mon Dec 7 06:06:11 SAST 2015

Dear all:

It was a great pleasure to think through E.P. Thompson two weeks ago. Many thanks to the group of colleagues from South Africa who made the trip to Ann Arbor for the occasion. Many thanks also to Michigan colleagues who joined us.

Let me thank Stephen Sparks in particular for his organizational work, and also Geoff Eley, Keith Breckenridge, and Sandie Schulze.

Because we need to account for our activities to the Mellon Foundation, and because hard numbers are the most convincing kind of evidence, **could I ask please that everyone who participated in the Thompson workshop fill in an online evaluation?** The link is here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l3ttJAYbDPwAa7GJbuwgZI96V6xgnnj-2I37eu_ODFQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

If you have any difficulty accessing the form, do please let me know.

With all good wishes,

Derek

---
Dr. Derek R. Peterson