[Sugarman] Urbanism Workshop

Claudia Gastrow Claudia.Gastrow at wits.ac.za
Mon Feb 9 14:05:57 SAST 2015

Dear all

I hope everyone is doing well in their respective places in the world. This is a gentle reminder that the deadline for the urbanism workshop is drawing close (15 February) and we would just like to remind those who are interested to submit their applications. I am aware that some of the Joburg participants have been hesitant due to teaching commitments. Please be assured that once we know who is interested we are going to do our best to work around participants' teaching times, but we first need people to put in an application so that we have an idea of numbers etc.

I've pasted the link below.

http://wiser.wits.ac.za/page/public-space-infrastructure-and-informality-splintering-city-11660

Best

Claudia