[Sugarman] ASA Panel on the African Thompson

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Wed Mar 4 09:03:53 SAST 2015

Dear friends,

I am quite keen to put together a panel for the ASA on the
historiographical effects of EP Thompson's writings, especially in African
history, anthropology, literature.  This would be an echo or satellite of
the workshop that will take place in Ann Arbor in the week before the ASA.
If you have suggestions of how to do this, please let me know.

Many thanks, k

--
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,