[Sugarman] Mellon report

Mehita Iqani Mehita.Iqani at wits.ac.za
Wed Aug 24 12:54:03 SAST 2016

Hi All,
You may wish to add my book to the list, I did acknowledge the Global South workshop.
http://www.palgrave.com/us/book/9781137390127
Best wishes
Mehita

On 24 Aug 2016, at 10:01 AM, Keith Breckenridge <keith at breckenridge.org.za<mailto:keith at breckenridge.org.za>> wrote:

Thanks Derek, and by way of reminder to the others on this list, I've got two pieces we can report to Mellon.

"African progressivism, land, and law: Rereading Native Life in South Africa"Sol Plaatje's Native Life in South Africa: Past and Present, edited by Janet Remmington, Brian Willan and Bheki Peterson,  Wits University Press, 2016, 175 - 196.

and an interview with Gabrielle Hecht.  "African Histories of Technology:  A conversation with Keith Breckenridge and Gabrielle Hecht."  Radical History Review (forthcoming).