[Sugarman] Journal of African History Forum on Thompson

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Thu Feb 23 07:52:49 SAST 2017

Dear friends,

I'm delighted to say that JAH have now published a forum on EP Thompson
based on our workshop in Ann Arbor in 2015.  It's here
<https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-african-history/issue/journal-afh-volume-58-issue-1/5B46C1BA8A1163D43C7687E8E7762FF0>
and includes short papers by Peter Delius, John Higginson, Derek Peterson
and Luise White.  I know that many of the other papers are being prepared
for a special issue of Social History and Stephen Sparks care.

Best wishes, k

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za
<http://goo.gl/nJKK5N> | Co - Editor, Journal of African History
<http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=AFH>.