[Sugarman] Publications

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Wed Jul 24 12:06:58 SAST 2019

Dear colleagues,

We're gathering reporting information for the Michigan-Wits collaboration,
and we would like to ask you, please, to send us any publication or event
information that is related to the activities of the collaboration.  We are
chiefly interested in works that are in-press (and not the several special
issues that are making their way, amazingly slowly, through journals).
Please send any information on this to Henrike Florusbosch (cc'd).

Many thanks, Keith
-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za