[Sugarman] Authorship and Print Sociability in African and African-American Newspapers

Catherine Burns cath at burns.org.za
Thu May 30 15:54:29 SAST 2019

Well done!
It looks great.
Cath
*Catherine Burns*
*Associate Professor of History*

*Faculty of Humanities  -- Department of Sociology*

*Affiliated -- Centre for Sexualities, AIDS & Gender (CSA&G) *

*Historical & Heritage Studies*

*Room 19-24 Humanities, University of Pretoria, *

*Private Bag X20 Hatfield 0028, South AfricaTel +27 (0) 12 420 4393
catherine.burns at up.ac.za <catherine.burns at up.ac.za> and
http://www.csagup.org <http://www.csagup.org>*