[Sugarman] Authorship and Print Sociability in African and African-American Newspapers

Anne Pitcher pitchera at umich.edu
Thu May 30 17:26:44 SAST 2019

Wonderful to hear that this is out-congrats!

Anne
Anne Pitcher
Department of Political Science
Department of Afroamerican and African Studies
University of Michigan

 Winner, Dudley Seers Prize for Best Article in the Journal of Development
Studies, http://explore.tandfonline.com/page/bes/dudley-seers-prize