[Sugarman] Wits-Michigan Mellon reporting

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Mon Sep 7 12:04:16 SAST 2020

Dear colleagues,

We are interested in gathering information about publication collaborations
emerging from the Wits-Michigan network (or other similar activities) for
our annual report to the Mellon Foundation.  This would have been the final
report if our activities had not been shut down this year.  There are still
many projects under way, which we'd like to highlight in the absence of our
normal meeting.

Please send the details to people cc'd above.

Many thanks, k

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za