[Sugarman] Wits-Michigan Mellon reporting

Derek Peterson drpeters at umich.edu
Thu Sep 24 02:52:47 SAST 2020

Dear colleagues:

A reminder about the below: please would you send Keith, Pamila and myself information about publications arising out of the Mellon-funded Wits/Michigan collaboration? or other work arising out of it? The information is for our annual report, due shortly.

Many thanks indeed,

Derek

---
Dr. Derek R. Peterson, FBA