[Sugarman] Special Issue on Austerity : 9th Workshop in Maputo

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Tue Aug 31 16:49:22 SAST 2021

Friends,

We're delighted to announce that Africa has published the Special Issue
that emerged from our meeting in Maputo in June 2018 on "Intellectual and
cultural work in times of austerity."

Take a look at https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/africa/latest-issue
Thanks to everyone who was involved!

Keith, on behalf of the other editors --  Anne, Derek and Emma.
-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za