[Sugarman] Publications and other Mellon-related matters

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Tue Sep 14 13:47:46 SAST 2021

Dear colleagues,

We must report to Mellon for the last year (although we've been constrained
by the pandemic in most respects).  Please let me know, by reply to this
email, if you've published or produced work that is linked to our
activities.  If you have other news related to the collaboration please let
me know.

Thanks, Keith
-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za