[Astrophysics] Reminder.

Siphiwe Thwala Siphiwe.Thwala at students.wits.ac.za
Tue Sep 16 15:39:59 SAST 2014

Hi everyone,

After every study breaks follows some great rewards and no I'm not talking about tests, assignments, submissions or missed lectures. After every study break comes a new block of new topics to be shared at the Undergraduate Astrophysics Interest Group.

This week we will revise some basic notions that we now take for granted since they seem so trivial. Linking into the coding portion we will simulate some equations we've all worked with and move on to actually visualising them using some data analysis and visualisation application.

We look forth to seeing you all and sharing ideas.

Enjoy all your great rewards,
Siphiwe