[Astrophysics] Astrophysics Interest Group.

Siphiwe Thwala Siphiwe.Thwala at students.wits.ac.za
Tue Sep 16 15:55:27 SAST 2014

Hi

We'd like to invite you to join the second part of our collaborative effort with the School of Physics and the Mathematical Sciences - The Undergraduate Astrophysics Interest Group.

The group meets every Wednesday during lunch in Senate House, Mathematical Sciences Undergraduate Lab, Lab 3.

Materials have been designed to offer something for everyone. If you simply want to sit back, relax, and listen passively, the first half of each session is a general presentation and discussion. For those of you that want to get your hands dirty, the second half of each session looks at a computational problem with code. The code examples vary from mildly challenging to very involved - so all skill levels are catered for.

We start tomorrow. Please see the poster attached. Hope to see you there.

Take Care.

MSIT Team