[Astrophysics] For your Interest.

Siphiwe Thwala Siphiwe.Thwala at students.wits.ac.za
Tue Sep 23 17:02:31 SAST 2014

Stellar greetings to all,

Before we get to the interesting news I have to make an obvious observation, tomorrow is a public holiday(",), therefore there will be no gathering of interesting minds. I know we are all sad and I certainly hope we all know what holiday it is morrow, now on to the serious stuff.

We are always discussing how we model some phenomenon we know and testing if this is in accord with what we expect. For this week we thought we should look at Computational versus Analytic Methods.

http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/Computational_astrophysics

print "Hello world:)",
Siphiwe