[SAHS] Biennial General Meeting - SAHS Business Meeting June 2024

Erlank, Natasha nerlank at uj.ac.za
Wed Mar 27 09:37:14 SAST 2024

Dear Members

This is a notification to inform you that the SAHS will be holding our  Bi-annual General Meeting on Friday the 28th of June - which is the last day of the SAHC.

According to 13.2 and 13.3 of our Constitution:

 13.2 Notice by members of proposed constitutional amendments should reach the Council at least three calendar months before the specific meeting. Proposed changes should be supported by the signatures of at least three members.

13.3 Constitutional changes shall be submitted by Council to members for consideration at least 30 days before the specific meeting.
In accordance with this, please take note that the deadline for members to submit any changes or amendments to the Constitution is Tuesday, 2 April.  These must supported by the signatures of three additional members.

We will circulate the Agenda, Financial Statements, and Accompanying documentation, and any proposed Constitutional amendments to members one month before the BGM

Treasurer Southern African Historical Society (www.sahs.org.za<http://www.sahs.org.za>)

http://disclaimer.uj.ac.za