[Sugarman] Getting started

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Fri Apr 12 08:28:14 SAST 2013

Good morning all.

As is my habit, I've created a listserv  to help us to plan the
collaboration between Wits and Michigan.   We will have many issues to
discuss, I'm sure, and these lists are wonderful ways of structuring and
recording them.   The current list of subscribers:

Devon    Archer
Adam    Ashforth
Kelly    Askew
Belinda    Bozzoli
Keith    Breckenridge
Catherine    Burns
Sharad    Chari
David    Cohen
Adila    Deshmukh
Najibha    Deshmukh
Paul    Edwards
Geoff    Eley
Clive    Glaser
Liz    Gunner
Pamila    Gupta
Shireen    Hassim
Gabrielle    Hecht
Daniel    Herwitz
Isabel    Hofmeyr
Nancy    Hunt
Achille    Mbembe
Dilip    Menon
Martin    Murray
Ashlee    Neser
Noor    Nieftagodien
Sarah    Nuttall
Anne    Pitcher
Raymond    Silverman
Mrinalini    Sinha
Karl    von Holdt
Hylton    White

Please do let me have other names if I've missed any one.

--
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,