[Sugarman] Archives and Participants

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Thu Nov 21 14:47:45 SAST 2013

I won't have time until early next year to put together a web site for this
project, so in the meantime I want to remind people that the archives of
this list contains many useful documents.   The list archives is at
http://lists.wits.ac.za/pipermail/sugarman/

You can see also the full list of the current participants at
http://lists.wits.ac.za/mailman/roster/sugarman

Please do take a minute to think about other people who should be
included.  This is especially the case on the Michigan side where we are
keen to include people who are not Africanists.

Thanks, k
--

Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,