[Sugarman] Readings and admin

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Wed Apr 30 13:55:24 SAST 2014

Dear colleagues,

After some discussion -- and comparisons -- the panel organisers for the
third panel on Media and Cultural Configurations have decided to recommend
a set of readings.   The new bibliography is now available at
http://wiser.wits.ac.za/global-south-idea and the texts are in the dropbox
folder at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r9udrtlbldq50hf/Nmvjvj3soM.

Transfers and collections have been confirmed, or are in process,  for all
of you -- if you do not hear / have not heard from Najibha by the end of
the day please write to both of us.

The first meeting will be at 11am at WISER, which is on the 6th Floor of
the Richard Ward building on the Main Wits campus (very close to the
Origins Centre, which is a well known tourist site).

Looking forward to seeing you all again.