[Sugarman] Readings and admin

Gabrielle Hecht hechtg at umich.edu
Wed Apr 30 02:59:30 SAST 2014

Dear colleagues:

We are all very much looking forward to the formal start to our collaboration. We owe huge thanks to Keith and all those at WiSER and Wits who've been laboring very hard to put an exciting program together, one that abounds with intellectual, social, and environmental treats!

At the risk of being a finger-wagging nag (yes, I know you're rolling your eyes! (-:), I do want to emphasize to my UM colleagues the point that Keith has made: Wits absolutely cannot provide printing services. So please: if you need paper copies of the readings, take the time NOW to download and print them in Ann Arbor. Really.

End of speech.

Til soon!

Gabrielle

Gabrielle Hecht
Professor of History, University of Michigan
Director, Program in Science, Technology, and Society
Associate Director, African Studies Center