[Sugarman] Urban Workshop

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Thu Oct 30 08:49:37 SAST 2014

Thank you Claudia, Anne and Martin for a really compelling workshop
proposal.  It is both very close to lots of the research that's going on
here -- on cities and infrastructures -- and entirely new.   I'd like to
encourage everyone on the list to read it, especially if you have an
interest in infrastructures:
http://lists.wits.ac.za/pipermail/sugarman/attachments/20141029/b4803a9c/attachment-0001.pdf.
If you suggestions or criticisms please make them -- this list is a good
place.

To simplify the problem of scheduling (occasionally a good thing) I've
created a Doodle poll here
http://doodle.com/imy6nm665mdrbiqg9ixev6p5/admin#table.  If you're
interested in the themes in the proposal, and you'd like to participate in
the workshops (which will be for about a week, probably afternoons only!)
please indicate which time suits you best.  There are five options --
Doodle likes to show only four and you have to expand the table to see all
of them.  Please do this now, as the longer we wait to select a date the
difficult planning will get.

Many thanks!